Search-form

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MY SWEETHEART....MY SISTER

"A perfect sister I am not, but thankful for the one I've got."----Unknown author.

                                                                                         pic from Desktopnexus
So far I have introduced you to my parents, but there is one more important person without whom my family is not complete....she is my princess. I am an elder sister to many but she is the only person who calls me 'DIDIBHAI' in this whole world. She is my sweet little gem , my sister 'ANNA'.


I still remember the day she was born , it was the 27th Oct'90 and I was in class 3. I was not allowed to see her yet however I was so happy and excited that I had actually told every person in my school that I have a baby sister. Since her childhood, she has been a superbly talented person. Dancing , singing ,recitation you name anything and she has done it all at the same time she has kept her studies intact and has always stood first in class ,I am so proud of her. 
She would share all her feelings with me it makes me feel that I am not only her elder sister but her best friend as well. However like real sisters we have big fights but if I stop talking to her that is it...thats the bomb :D .My approval is always very important to her and this makes me judge myself, she would listen to what I say. She is the best sister anyone can ever have. She has always stood by me , no one can say anything against me near her , coz she can never forgive the person who ever he/she may be. I feel very protectve and possessive about her.


 Hey my baby sister....I love you so much. 



Priyanka

1 comments:

Love you too so so much..
Am blessed to have an elder sis like you

Post a Comment