Search-form

Thursday, December 16, 2010

LIVING ANGEL : MA(MY MAMONI)

"A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path."
 -- Agatha Christie

                                                                                         pic from Desktopnexus

For every child his mother is the one of the most important person of their life and I am not different either.But my blogging will be incomplete if I don't introduce the lady who showed me the world. 


She stood beside me during every step of my life so far and I could never thank her enough. My mom has inspired me to dance,she is a lovely dancer herself and has taught me to dance although she never takes the credit, she  always say I did it myself but in my heart the truth is still that she is the reason for all. 

She had stayed hungry all day during my competition without mentioning at all to me. She has taught me to give my 100% for everything without expecting anything in return.During the tough times of my life,she is the rock on whom I could depend always. She would never be sympathetic rather she would be strong and her words fills me with the zeal to fight back.She loves everyone so genuinely. 

What a lovely person she is can be understood from the fact that my friends ask about her when they call. They would at times even call her in my absence , she makes everyone so comfortable and loved that some of my friends even call her MA.People say I look like my mom , well if I can be half as her I would very happy. 

Thank you Lord for giving me such a lovely MAMONI.


Priyanka

3 comments:

Finally u started........ gud to see u in blogging world :)

You are lucky to have such a wonderful mom! Hopefully, one day, my daughter/sons will say the same about me. Thanks for visiting me at A Season for All Things. ~ Ellen

Post a Comment