Search-form

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

MY FIRST BLOG....!!!!

Welcome to my very first blog...!!!!. I am so excited ....that I am lost of words. It’s something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, but wasn’t sure how to go about with it, where, when. And finally the auspicious day has arrived. While in office today I decided that I would give a start to it,so here I am. 

                                                                                         pic from Desktopnexus
To begin with, I am Priyanka born to a bengali family. We are from the beauty city of Shillong. We are a small family of four.
I enjoy watching TV , reading , surfing , cooking etc .


I have named my blog as VERSATILITY.....the name popped into my head when I was thinking what would I like to write about , as you can guess by now I have opinion about many different things .It seemed like a wonderful place to share my thoughts,ideas and opinion with you regarding the various things I ponder about.It’s going to be fun sharing them with you. So lets start the journey….



Priyanka

2 comments:

Good luck with it! Never knew you liked to write. You could have written for my blog too.. grrr!!! Better write one for my blog jaldi se!! =)

Congratulations on starting your blog. Your dishes look very delicious. I really enjoyed reading about your love for your family. Blessing to you!

Post a Comment